- Mega Lada Stadium
- Rodiny 40, 445020 Samara circuit, Togliatti
- GPS Data
- N53° 29' 57.12", E49° 23' 22.92"
- 62.4 Artem Laguta
|Field||3 PTS||2 PTS||1 PTS||0 PTS|
Distance: 60 km
Few interesting facts about the city, object etc.
- Stadium named after Anatoli Stepanov was named as the best speedway object in the world (2011),
- During the first SEC meeting in 2013, Emil Sayfutdinov reached for the triumph. More than a dozen of thousand of fans could sing national Russian anthem that made goose bumps among everyone around,
- Local team is a 12-time Russian Team Champions. What's interesting, between 2001 and 2008 they remained unbeaten,
- Up to 1964, city was called Stavropol upon Volga. It was changed in the honour of a great USSR friend, Italian marxist, Palmiro Togliatti.
- Distance between One Sport headquarters and Togliatti stadium is 2500 km,
- Togliatti with the 720 thousands citizens is a big city, but not a huge one. In that matter, it's situated at 17th place in the Russian Federation,
- Volga, crossing Togliatti is the biggest and the longest Europe's river (more than 3,5 thousand kilometers).