1. These regulations ("Regulations") govern access to and use of the website "www.speedwayeuro.com" available at www.speedwayeuro.com (the "Service").
2. Administrator of the Service is One Sport with its registered office and address in Torun (87-100) Harcerska 12/52 number of National Judicial Register (KRS): 0000438362
3. With the use of Service individuals using it (the "Members"), have free access to information owned by Administrator and other services available within the Service, unless on the basis of additional service rules clearly stipulated that it is provided for a fee.
6. All rights, including intellectual property rights, to the Service, its name, Internet domain, with the exception of data placed by the User, belong exclusively to the Administrator. The administrator does not give any permission or license for use of the above rights and use of the Service is carried out only in accordance with the Regulations.
7. Any activities that are not expressly permitted by the Regulations are prohibited, in particular, which would destabilize the work of the Service, hinder the access to the Website or to use it. It is also forbidden to take any other action to the detriment of the Administrator or any other user, threatening their rights or interests. It is forbidden to send spam and unsolicited commercial information. It is forbidden to post illegal content on the Site. The administrator does not examine the content published on the Site by the User who uses it. In the case of receiving of the notice or reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data from the user and posted it on the Website Administrator immediately will prevent legitimate operators have access to such data or remove them.
8. The Administrator informs that makes every effort to ensure that the use of the Service has maximum security for users. However, the Administrator indicates that the particular risk associated with using the Service, like any other websites, is a potential risk to gain unauthorized access to the Service by other persons (so called Hacking), which may cause unexpected changes in the functioning of the Service.
FUNCTIONING OF THE SERVICE
9. Service provides to Members the service of presenting information on the speedway events organized by One Sport and other services in accordance with the functionality of the Website. Conclusion of an agreement for the provision of those services in accordance with the Regulations takes place upon each time one visits the Service and its resignation - the moment of leaving the Service by the User or in the case of services that require registration - place an statement of resignation from the use of such services by the User.
10. All rights to materials, text, graphics (including photographs, drawings), audiovisual (films), and other content as well as databases or application made by the Administrator on the Service (collectively, "Content"), are entitled to the Administrator or entities cooperating with the Administrator in this regard.
11. The Administrator allows the User to use the content within the viewing news or other functionality provided by the Administrator of the Service in accordance with the principles set out in the Regulations. The administrator does not give the User any further rights to intangible property Content in the Service. In particular, it is forbidden to use content in other sites or portals (otherwise than by posting the link or in any other way than provided for in the Regulations), use for any commercial purposes, including copy, modify and distribute in any way.
12. To avoid any doubt, the Administrator explained that the provisions of these Regulations shall not limit the rights of Users to make use of the Service or Content within the fair use under the provisions of the Law on Copyright and Related Rights and the Law on the protection of databases proviso that they must accordance with the principles laid down there.
13. In case of the absence of any reservation Administrator authorizes the inclusion of links leading to the Content posted in the Service in the context of social networks including Facebook.
14. If you want to acquire the right to use the Content in a wider range than is provided under this Regulation should for this purpose contact the Administrator at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. The administrator of personal data transmitted by Users is One Sport with its registered office and address in Torun (87-100) Harcerska 12, with the number of National Judicial Register (KRS): 0000438362.
17. Users' personal data will be used only for operational purposes related to use of the Service by the User and to the extent necessary to fulfill the legitimate objectives pursued by the Administrator. Personal data is submitted voluntarily. Personal data shall only be transferred for use by the Administrator.
18. The Administrator takes care of the security of personal data obtained in the course of the Service, and in particular, the Administrator uses safeguards the personal data referred to in Art. 36-39 of the Act of 29 August 1997 about personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002., No. 101, pos. 926) and in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2000., No. 144, item. 1204).
19. Users' personal data are protected according to the law in this area, to prevent access to them.
20. Complaints relating to the functioning of the Service can be reported in writing form to the address of the Administrator or e-mail to the e-mail Administrator: email@example.com
21. Filing a complaint should include a description of the complaint and the data necessary to give an answer.
22. Complaints will be processed by the Administrator within 14 days from date of receipt.
23. The user will receive a reply of the Administrator via email to the address from which the complaint was sent to the address or residence indicated by submitting a complaint in writing form.
24. In the case of the need to supplement the data contained in the complaint Administrator ask the User for the supplement. The deadline of a complaint is then counted from the date of receipt of the supplement complaint. The administrator will process personal data only in connection with the complaint procedure and complaint procedure after the end of the personal data will be deleted.
25. Regulations are available in the Service and at the offices of the Administrator.
26. Administrator reserves the right to change the Regulations, as well as changes or termination of services in the form specified in the Regulations. These amendments shall enter into force on the date specified by the Administrator, not less than 14 days from the date of making available a new version of the Regulations. The changes referred to above shall not prejudice the rights acquired Users and laws.
27. Regulations come into force starting from 1st of January 2015.