Even though, round in Hallstavik is the third round of this year’s Speedway Euro Championship, for Adrian Miedziński, it’ll be his debut. Because of the injury caught in the league match, rider of Get Well Toruń couldn’t take part in Toruń and Güstrow round.
Serious crash happened during the league match of PGE Ekstraliga between Get Well Toruń and ekantor.pl Falubaz Zielona Góra. In heat no.14 Adrian Miedziński and Jason Doyle crashed. Both riders weren’t able to continue racing. Injury, which was caught by „Miedziak” made him pause for couple of weeks.
- I feel better and better with each day, however I’ll probably feel this hit for a long time. Even though I’m back on a track, I’m still undergoing a recovery proces, that can help me with getting my hand back to a good conditio. I’ve been taken care by great specialists, which I would like to thank for their help, suport and a professional care – Adrian Miedziński said.
Rider from Toruń was about to be one of these, who could’ve made an impact in the general classification. However, because of his absence, loss to 5th place, securing a spot for the next year’s series is 19 points.
- Injury totally crossed my plans and practically made me unable to reach for the top goals in SEC. What’s more, this injury came in a moment, when I actually felt strong. I’m back, but still recovering. Nevertheless, I assure that I’m far from giving up and have a strong will to fight till the very end to finisz the series on the best possible position. I don’t know whether I’ll be able to catch up these 19 points, but surely I’ll give 100% to reduce it – „Miedziak” assures.
Third round of SEC 2017 will be taken in Hallstavik. Adrian Miedziński has been starting in Swedish Elitserien for years, and has been noting satisfying results on the Rospiggarna’s track.
- This season, I haven’t had a chance to start in Hallstavik, but a league match there is coming after SEC round. My results from previous years were satisfying, so I’m going there with a strong hope to repeat it.
There are two rounds left until the end of the European Championship. The main goal for Adrian Miedziński is doing these meetings healthy.
- Goal remains the same. I want to perform my best, achieve the best possible result and make a great show – Adrian Miedziński ended.
Third round of Speedway Euro Championship comes on August 5th in Hallstavik. Tickets for this round are available here: www.bit.ly/SEC_HALLSTAVIK.
Final of this year’s SEC will take place in Lublin on September 16th. Tickets are available: www.bit.ly/SEC_LUBLIN .
Official starting list for the SEC 2017 Round 3 in Hallstavik:
1. Przemysław Pawlicki #59 (Poland)
2. Artem Laguta #2 (Russia)
3. Andrey Kudryashov #9 (Russia)
4. Vaclav Milik #13 (Czech Republic)
5. Leon Madsen #66 (Denmark)
6. Mikkel Bech #177 (Denmark)
7. Martin Smolinski #84 (Germany)
8. Mateusz Szczepaniak #58 (Poland)
9. Adrian Miedziński #20 (Poland)
10. Jacob Thorssell #16 (Sweden)
11. Krzysztof Kasprzak #507 (Poland)
12. Andreas Jonsson #100 (Sweden)
13. Michael Jepsen Jensen #52 (Denmark)
14. Kenneth Bjerre #91 (Denmark)
15. Kacper Gomólski #44 (Poland)
16. Andzejs Lebedevs #129 (Latvia)
17. Pontus Aspgren (Sweden)
18. Kenny Wennerstam (Sweden)