I am glad that the SEC is in Toruń. That’s my city. I do not conceal that it would be nice to repeat the result from 2015, when on Motoarena, riding with a wild card, I took the second place - says Paweł Przedpełski, who received from the organizers an invitation to the SEC 2019 cycle.
- In general, this is something new for me, because earlier I had the opportunity to start with a wild card in single rounds of the SEC cycle. It will be nice to go this season in all tournaments for the European Championship. I tried to advance with SEC Challenge, but I took seventh place. I did not miss much. If I was probably lower, it would be harder to get this wild card. It is motivating for me to show off in the SEC cycle and create a good spectacle for fans - explains Paweł Przedpełski.
He comes from Toruń, although now he starts in Częstochowa, but he is still connected with the Copernicus town.
- It is certainly cool that one of the rounds is in Torun. When you look at the SEC cycle calendar, it is generally held on interesting tracks. There should be good racing on all objects. It is known that I started in Toruń and this city is really very close to me - emphasizes Paweł Przedpełski.
In 2015, Paweł Przedpełski was second with the wild card in the SEC cycle in Toruń.
- It would be nice to repeat this season. The SEC cycle is strong. There is someone to race with. The slag is now very even. I think that an interesting season is being prepared in the competition for the title of the European champion - thinks a graduate of the Toruń club.
What are the goals for the season of 2019 in the SEC cycle by Paweł Przedpełski.
- I would like to stay in the SEC cycle, so I will aim for the top five. I will fight for it strongly. Any speedway rider who is asked about goals will say that he will fight for the highest laurels. This is the nature of the athlete and none of us is a minimalist - adds Przedpełski.
The SEC finals in 2019 will be held on the tracks in Guestrow, Toruń, Vojens and Chorzów.
- The last tournament will be a mystery for everyone, because the track is put on a specific competition. I have nice memories from the Guestrow track. I went there a few tournaments and I was standing on the podium twice. I am reminded that there was always good racing in Guestrow. Toruń is definitely the most-liked object from the SEC cycle arena, because I grew up there. In turn, in Vojens I had the opportunity to go only once, when I was a reserve at the DOD - Paweł Przedpełski recalls.
The 23-year-old expects that the SEC cycle will stabilize the form at a high level.
- In general, Sweden has been good since the beginning of the season. Individual competitions also did not go away badly. Three matches in PGE Ekstralidze have given me a little turmoil. I'm working all the time to make it better. I do not want to swear, but it seems that it is heading in the right direction - the permanent participant of the SEC cycle ends.