On September 2018, the grand speedway is coming back to Śląski Stadium. Exactly on September 15th in Chorzów Speedway Euro Championship 2018 final round will take place. It will reveal Individual European Champion. Speedway event of the year - and SEC 2018 final surely falls into that category - is that one which is coming to the fans.
The most important information of the day is start the tickets sale. Since February 9th, you can buy it on sportowefakty.wp.pl website. One day later, sale started on ebilet.pl and zuzelnaslaskim.pl.
- Today is the day, when we can give you some informations about the track on Śląski Stadium. Also we can say that the tickets' sale on sportowefakty.wp.pl, ebilet.pl and zuzelnaslaskim.pl has started. The cheapest tickets cost only 19 PLN. People who will buy tickets for SEC grand final can also take the other one for Polish National Team meeting for lowest price, when the sale will start – said Karol Lejman, One Sport CEO.
- I want to thank the One Sport company for the trust, which they gave ebilet.pl. We’re sure, that we won’t dissapoint anyone and the „Speedway on Śląski” event will be the biggest success. We want to invite all speedway fans to buy the tickets through our website or by mobile app. Primarly we also encourage families, because speedway is a sport for adults and kids as well. If you’ll buy tickets on our website, you’ll give us a lot of informations about our event on Śląski Stadium – said Jacek Zabielski, ebilet.pl trade director.
Very important topic, which was one of the hottest in speedway community, was the construction of track on Śląski Stadium in Chorzów. Visualization was presented on press conference, but we know as well that whole track area will be 6410m². Furthermore, the track length will be 370 meters, 2 meters more than old one, before the modernization. The corner length will be 293 meters on the outside and 169 meters on the inside. The track project was created by Jacek Gajewski, Waldemar Wernik and Jan Pawlak.
- More than 10 people worked on track project. Every work – projecting, creating and cleaning the track - is for us. One Sport is taking whole responsibility for that. Whole geodetic measurement had been made. On that basis we made the project. Everything was consulted with Jacek Gajewski, who talked about it with Per Jonsson. The stands were a little bit reduced due to track build – the SEC final could watch 44890 fans. We’ll also use 5000 tons of syenite and arrangment will go on for 4-5 days – said Jan Konikiewicz, One Sport vice CEO.
One of the surprise prepared by the organizers is information about huge comeback of two former SEC champions – Dane Nicki Pedersen and Russian Emil Sayfutdinov, who will start in eliminations to this year Speedway Euro Championship edition.
- We’re so happy that two biggest SEC stars are coming back to us. Emil Sayfutdinov and Nicki Pedersen will be part of our cycle again. We’ll start their fight for the title in eliminations and we’re pretty sure that they will promote to final cycle, which will lead them to Śląski Stadium. The whole cycle startlist will be presented on May 5th, after SEC Challenge in Italy. FIM Europe changed elimination rules, which gave them right to give away 3 wild cards for SEC Challenge. Also, we’ll give 5 wild cards to the final cycle – said Karol Lejman.
Since February 9th, the tickets sale is on. Every fan can buy the ticket for „Speedway on Śląski” on sportowefakty.wp.pl, zuzelnaslaskim.pl and ebilet.pl. The cheapest one cost only 19 PLN.
- Śląski Stadium is very multifunctional. We always want to make a speedway event there. On September 15th, after 15 years break, our dreams will come true. We hope, that „Speedway on Śląski” will be event of the year. Today I want to invite everybody to visit legendary „Śląski”, because speedway traditions there are really huge. Among others, Jerzy Szczakiel won there the first individual world championship for Poland in 1973. I would like that prize for European champion to come on Śląski to Polish rider for the first time in cycle history – said Krzysztof Klimosz, Śląski Stadium crew CEO.
Tickets for Speedway Euro Championship final round are on sale. You can buy it on sportowefakty.wp.pl, zuzelnaslaskim.pl and ebilet.pl.
Categories and ticket prices:
1st cat. - 19 PLN and more
2nd cat. - 39 PLN and more
3rd cat. - 59 PLN and more
4th cat. - 79 PLN and more
5th cat. - 99 PLN and more
VIP – 599 PLN