Only days are left to fourth, final round of Speedway Euro Championship. On September 16th we will find out new individual Europe Champion. Will it be Andrzejs Lebedevs.
Cycle’s leader for now is Andrzejs Lebedevs. Latvian stands a big chance to get his beloved medal in Europe Championship. After a number of good performances in previous rounds, Barney has four points advantage on second Vaclav Milik and six on Laguta and Jonsson.
- I work hard during the whole season in order to make everything allright. Every heat is important to me, I want to win in every single one, that’s why I do not want to think about the cycle or the match as a whole, I’d rather concentrate on single heats. I just want to win every heat, it’s the most important thing to me. - said Lebedevs.
Final round will take place in the very special place for the SEC. Stadium in Lublin is the longest track in this year’s Championship.
- I gotta say that Lublin is a very specific track. It is the longest track in the cycle but I think that my motorcycle will manage well there. Thanks to that I will be able to show you a piece of good speedway.
Tickets for a big final of this year’s SEC, which will take place on September 16th in Lublin are available on sale now. You can buy them on cbit.ly/SEC_final_Lublin_tickets and in following stores: Empik, Media Markt and STS.
Normal 55 PLN
Reduced 40 PLN
Startlist of IV round of Speedway Euro Championship, Lublin 16.09, 6:30 PM:
1. Krzysztof Kasprzak #507 (Poland)
2. Mateusz Szczepaniak #58 (Poland)
3. Martin Smolinski #84 (Germany)
4. Kenneth Bjerre #91 (Denmark)
5. Andzejs Lebedevs #129 (Latvia)
6. Andrey Kudryashov #9 (Russia)
7. Vaclav Milik #13 (Czechia)
8. Artem Laguta #2 (Russia)
9. Przemysław Pawlicki #59 (Poland)
10. Jurica Pavlic #19 (Croatia)
11. Daniel Jeleniewski #16 (Poland)
12. Michael Jepsen Jensen #52 (Denmark)
13. Leon Madsen #66 (Denmark)
14. Andreas Jonsson #100 (Sweden)
15. Mikkel Bech #177 (Denmark)
16. Kacper Gomólski #44 (Poland)
17. Oskar Bober (Poland)
18. Wiktor Lampart (Poland)