Slightly over a month left until the great final of this year's Speedway Euro Championship, which comes on September 16th in Lublin. We've met the official starting list for this meeting.
Right after ending the third round of SEC in Swedish Hallstavik, Piotr Szymański (Chairman FIM Europe Track Racing Commission) made a draw of starting numbers for the final in Lublin. Now we know, that during the final round, huge emotions are coming right from the very first heats.
Who knows, maybe it's the 2nd heat of the day that may give us some important answers about the medalists. It's this heat, when current leader - Andzejs Lebedevs will face Vaclav Milik (currently 2nd) and Artem Laguta (4th).
Fight for securing the spots in TOP 5 is also going to be extremely interesting. There are three Poles fighting for these spots and the difference between Krzysztof Kasprzak, who is 5th and Przemysław Pawlicki, who is currently 7th, is only three points. Between them, with 24 points gathered, there's one of the biggest sensations of this year's series - Mateusz Szczepaniak.
Tickets are in sales and can be purchased via: www.bit.ly/SEC_LUBLIN.
Official starting list of the 4th round of Speedway Euro Championship, Lublin 16.09.2017:
1. Krzysztof Kasprzak #507 (Poland)
2. Mateusz Szczepaniak #58 (Poland)
3. Martin Smolinski #84 (Germany)
4. Kenneth Bjerre #91 (Denmark)
5. Andzejs Lebedevs #129 (Latvia)
6. Andrey Kudryashov #9 (Russia)
7. Vaclav Milik #13 (Czech Republic)
8. Artem Laguta #2 (Russia)
9. Przemysław Pawlicki #59 (Poland)
10. Adrian Miedziński #20 (Poland)
11. Wild Card
12. Nicki Pedersen #12 (Denmark)
13. Leon Madsen #66 (Denmark)
14. Andreas Jonsson #100 (Sweden)
15. Mikkel Bech #177 (Denmark)
16. Kacper Gomólski #44 (Poland)