Riders, who appeared at today's practice session before the third round of Speedway Euro Championship 2017, jointly say that fans, who will attend the third round will witness a passionate show.
At 10 AM on HZ Bygg Arena, official practice before today's meeting was held. In this year's line up of riders, fighting for the European Championship title, there were few, for whom these laps on the Hallstavik's track were their first ever.
- It was my first time, racing in Hallstavik and I'm pleasantly surprised. This surface suits me, I really like this track's geometry - Andrey Kudryashov said.
Russian rider was one of the fastest riders in this practice session. Many of them describe this track as "English".
- I fully agree with that. At the end of the corners, you have to bend hard. It's all about the technique here, not the speed - Russian rider added.
Third SEC round will take place in Hallstavik at August 5th. Tickets are on sale on website: www.bit.ly/SEC_HALLSTAVIK
SEC Grand Final will take place in Lublin on September 16th. Tickets are on sale too: www.bit.ly/SEC_LUBLIN.
The startlist of third round of SEC, Hallstavik, August 5th, 17:00:
1. Przemysław Pawlicki #59 (Poland)
2. Artem Laguta #2 (Russia)
3. Andrey Kudryashov #9 (Russia)
4. Vaclav Milik #13 (Czech Republic)
5. Leon Madsen #66 (Denmark)
6. Mikkel Bech #177 (Denmark)
7. Martin Smolinski #84 (Germany)
8. Mateusz Szczepaniak #58 (Poland)
9. Adrian Miedziński #20 (Poland)
10. Jacob Thorssell #16 (Sweden)
11. Krzysztof Kasprzak #507 (Poland)
12. Andreas Jonsson #100 (Sweden)
13. Michael Jepsen Jensen #52 (Denmark)
14. Kenneth Bjerre #91 (Denmark)
15. Kacper Gomólski #44 (Poland)
16. Andzejs Lebedevs #129 (Latvia)
17. Pontus Aspgren (Sweden)
18. Kenny Wennerstam (Sweden)